1. Go to visualizenashua.com
2. You must first register in order to vote. Click on “Register” in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Fill out the registration form. This is essential because we do need to know if you have a stake in Nashua, and we need to weed out spammers and vote stuffers. Once you’re done, click the button that says “Register”.
4. Wait for an email notifying that you that you’ve been approved. You need this in order to vote. This may take an hour or several hours depending on staff availability. This part needs to be done by humans, not machines
5. Once you get an email approval, you can go back to the site, sign in, and vote! Go to the upper right corner and click “Sign In”. You will see “email” and “password” fields to enter that information, fill that in then click on “Login”. You’re in! You always need to be signed in to vote, comment or submit new ideas.
To browse, vote, submit ideas and comment, see the videos below:
Note: The narrator refers to gobristolsurvey.com for the example, please use visualizenashua.com when completing the following instructions.